Capital Asset Management
Our Capital Asset Management solution provides a technologically automated and integrated means of tracking all property items regardless of physical location. The system provides a single, enterprise solution for life cycle tracking of Assets from Acquisition, Inventory, Warehousing, and Installation (i.e., Location of Assets), to Retirement.
- Improve and standardize life cycle management of core business processes and risk/cost-based investments in operational assets of facilities, power generation and distribution systems.
- Improve organizational efficiencies and long-term management effectiveness by leveraging industry leading practices of optimized business processes using an integrated IT solution.
- Automated tracking of capital and expensed assets, including, a means to locate, transfer and retire capital and expensed assets.
- Reporting capability to display and report aggregate inventory or segments (by asset type, supplier, by site, by dollar, etc.) for review, analysis and assessment of operational performance and cost purposes.
- Capability to interface with preventive and unplanned maintenance to schedule and initiate delivery of required assets to where the assets are needed.
- Enable maintenance crews to record receipt of inventory assets and their installation including: Work Order ID, Date of Maintenance Activity, and ID of Replaced Asset. All can be done in real time on any Smartphone or tablet.
The suggested modules for this solution are:
Capital Asset Management solution
- As-Builts Module
- Space Module
- Projects Module
- Asset Management
- Real Property
- Work Order
- Mobile Platform
- Web Services
- Administration Module
- Executive Summary
- User Preferences
*Note that zLink, Inc. Business Solutions are customizable and modules can vary to accommodate the individual client needs.
Details about the individual Modules can be found by clicking on the Module name on below of this Webpage.